Courtney Hill's super sweet search engine...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I hate Mimes

Why I hate Mimes and you should to:

1. They look ridiculous
2. They don't move unless you give them money
3. They don't talk
4. They spend their time pulling ropes
5. They wear Berets
6. Their clowns that didnt make the cut
7. They cause me to have nausea and vomit

I was young when I had my first encounter with a Mime. The beast was stuck in an imaginary box on a corner in San Francisco. As I approached the street corner, my parents immediately started to plan a dodge tactic, but it was too late. The Mime popped out of his pretend stupid box and started prancing toward me. I locked eyes with the Mime not knowing what to expect. All of a sudden he started pulling a rope ( invisible of course) like he was trying to reel me in. I looked up at my mom hoping she would know what to do. She looked as me and rolled her eyes. My mom handed me a quater. Instinctively, I threw the quater at the Mimes forehead as hard as I could and turned to run. No. Not enough. The Mime was already on the other side of me pretending to lift Imaginary logs that a pretend lumberjack must have just thrown down. I was scared as hell. I looked at my dad for sanctuary, but he did not meet my gaze. What was I going to do? The Mime's stupid black and white face was bobbing in front of me and I couldnt recognize what he was doing this time. I cleared my foggy tear filled eyes and realized he was putting ME in his imaginary box. I couldnt get out. The walls were closing in. I couldnt breath. All of a sudden, I slapped the Mime in his stupid pasty face.

True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment